Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (Tamil Nadu PSC) asked for applications from qualified candidates for the recruitment of 54 Assistant in the Departments of Secretariat (other than Law and and Finance) jobs. Suitable peoples can apply online before 26-09-2017. To know about selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant in the Departments of Secretariat (other than Law and and Finance)||54||35 years for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyar) and Scheduled Tribes, 30 years for Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims), “Others” [ i.e Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs and Backward Classes (Muslims) as on 01-07-2017.||Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2600/-(PB1)|
Note: Age Relaxation is applicable for Ex-servicemen and OBC candidates as per govt. norms.
Required Educational / Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Registration Fee Details:
- Candidates who have already registered in One Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01-03-2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01-03-2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
Examination Fee Details:
- Rs.100/- through online by using Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card or it can be paid at State Bank of India/Indian Bank. No fee for SC/ ST, Differently abled Persons, Destitute Widow of all communities.
Know How to Apply:
- Candidates have to send their printout of application with online method through website tnpsc.gov.in/ www.tnpscexams.net/ www.tnpscexams.in.
How to Apply Online:
- Before applying Online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & password.
- Candidates should log on to website www.tnpsc.gov.in/ www.tnpscexams.net/ www.tnpscexams.in
- Click on “Apply Online” & Select desired post
- Click on “Apply & Click here for Payment”.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Complete the Registration if he/ she would be New User.
- Take print copy of application form & Keep it for future use.