State Bank of India (SBI) asked for applications from qualified candidates for the recruitment of 41 Specialist Cadre Officer (Deputy Manager & Deputy General Manager) jobs for Law Department. Suitable peoples can apply online from 15-09-2017 to 06-10-2017. To know about selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy Manager (Law)Middle Management Grade Scale II (MMGS II)||40||Between 25 – 35 years as on 01-09-2017.||31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
|2||Deputy General Manager (Law)Top Executive Grade Scale VI (TEGS-VI)||01||Between 35 – 45 years as on 01-09-2017.||68680-1960/4-76520|
Note: Age Relaxation is 5 years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, 3 years for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates & others admissible as per rules. For detailed age limit refer the Notification.Required Educational / Professional Qualification:
- Graduation with a degree in Law or a Law Graduation who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognized University in India with appropriate experience. For detailed qualification refer the Notification.
Application Fee Details:
- Rs. 600/- for General and OBC candidates & Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online mode.
Know How to Apply:
- For 1st Post - Candidates have to send their application with online method through www.sbi.co.in.
- For 2nd Post - Candidates have to send their printout of application to “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021”. Candidates have to send application with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of date of birth, Educational certificate/ mark sheets, Experience certificates (v) Brif resume.
Application Closing Dates:
- Last Date to Apply - 06-10-2017.