Rail Coach Factory (RCF), Kapurthala asked for applications from qualified candidates for the recruitment of 101 Apprentice posts. Suitable peoples can apply online before 21-09-2017. To know about selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|1||Apprentice||101||Should be not have completed above 24 years as on 21-09-2017.||As per extant rules & directives issued by Railway Board from time to time.|
Note: Age Relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST & 03 years for OBC candidates.
Required Educational / Professional Qualification:
- 10th class examination or its equal (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized Board and National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
Application Fee Details:
- Rs. 100/- in the form of Bank Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order in favor of FA& CAO/ RCF/ Kapurthala must reach in the office of General Manager (P), Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala -144602 and dropped in the box kept in the office of General Manager (P)/ RCF/ KXH.
Know How to Apply:
- Suitable & Interested candidates may send applications with online method through website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in.
How to Apply Online:
- Before Applying, candidates should scan their photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Select the desired post & read all the notification.
- Click on “Apply Online for training under ACT Apprenticeship Act 1961″.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Application Closing Dates:
- Last Date to Apply – 21-09-2017.