Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India, National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) is inviting qualified candidates to attend the walk-in interview for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) (Plant Biosecurity, Vertebrate & Urban Pest Management) jobs on contractual basis. Qualified Peoples can attend the walk-in interview on 25-09-2017 at 09:00 am. To know about selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Research Fellow (Plant Biosecurity)||02||35 years for Men & 40 years for Women.||Rs. 25,000/- per month + HRA as applicable for|
|2||Senior Research Fellow (Vertebrate & Urban Pest Management)||01||Rs. 16,000/- per month + HRA as applicable|
Note: Age Relaxation is applicable for Ex-servicemen and OBC candidates as per govt. norms.Required Educational / Professional Qualification:
- M.Sc. (Agril. Entomology)/ M.Sc. (Zoology)/ M.Sc. (Chemistry) with experience in Fumigation/ M.Tech. (Post-harvest technology) with experience in Fumigation/ Experience in stored product research for 1st Post.
- Masters Degree in Zoology/ Entomology/ Agricultural Entomology/ Horticulture with Entomology/ Wildlife Biology/ equal for 2nd Post.
Know How to Apply:
- Suitable & Interested candidates can attend walk-in interview at National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad. Candidates who are appearing for interview they have come up with application in the prescribed format, set of self-attested photocopies of relevant documents, recent passport size photograph & original documents with application form.
Application Closing Dates:
- Walk-in Interview Date & Time - 25-09-2017 at 09:00 am.
Interview Venue Details:
- National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.