Maharashtra Public Service Commission (Maharashtra PSC) asked for applications from qualified candidates for the recruitment of Dean jobs in Government Medical Colleges, Medical Education and Research Service, Gr.-A. Suitable peoples can apply online from 14-09-2017 to 04-10-2017. To know about selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|1||Dean||01||Upper age limit is 45 years for Unreserved candidates as on 01-01-2017.||Rs.37,400-67,000+with GP Rs.10,000/-)|
Required Educational / Professional Qualification:
- M.B.B.S. degree and Post Graduate degree in any branch of Medical Science & 10 years experience of teaching as an Associate Professor or Reader in a Medical College.
Application Fee Details:
- Rs. 524/- for Unreserved, Fee can be pay through SBI Challan/ Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ CSC.
Know How to Apply:
- Candidates have to send their printout of application with online method through website www.mpsc.gov.in/ mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
How to Apply Online:
- Log on the website www.mpsc.gov.in or mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Click on Advertisement/ Notifications.
- Again click on Online Application.
- Select the desired post & read all instructions.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Now take a print out of online application form for future use.
Application Closing Dates:
- Last Date to Apply - 04-10-2017.