ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) is inviting qualified candidates to attend the walk-in interview for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) & Project Assistant vacancies for the project entitled “Role of carbonylated proteins in the virulence of Salmonella” on temporary & contractual basis. Qualified Peoples can attend the walk-in interview on 05-10-2017; 11:00 AM. To know about selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||01||35 years||Rs. 28,000.00 per month plus HRA as per DBT guidelines.|
|2||Project Assistant||01||30 years||Rs. 10,000.00 per month fixed (on consolidated basis)|
Note: Age Relaxation is applicable for Ex-servicemen and OBC candidates as per govt. norms.
Required Educational / Professional Qualification:
- Master degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Life sciences and related streams with NET/ GATE or equivalent qualification and 2 years of research work experience, Graduation degree in professional course with NET qualification or Post graduate degree in professional course with 2 years of research experience for 1st Post.
- Intermediate in science for 2nd Post.
Know How to Apply:
- Suitable & Interested candidates have to send their bio data in advance by post to Dr. Manish Mahawar, Senior Scientist, Division of Biochemistry, ICAR Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar-243122, Bareilly (UP) or e-mail to email@example.com. Candidates can attend walk-in interview at Division of Biochemistry, ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar-243122, Bareilly (UP). Candidates who are appearing for interview they have come up with all needed documents.
Application Closing Dates:
- Walk-in Interview Date & Time - 05-10-2017; 11:00 AM.
Interview Venue Details:
- Division of Biochemistry, ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar-243122, Bareilly (UP).