Indian Navy asked for applications from qualified candidates for the recruitment of Pilot/ Observer/ Air Traffic Controller (ATC) as Officer posts in Short Service Commission for course commencing July 2018 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Suitable peoples can apply online from 26-08-2017 to 16-09-2017. To know about selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|1||Short Service Commission Officer||17||Between 02-07-1993 to 01-07-1997 (Both dates inclusive) for 1st post, born between 02-07-1994 to 01-07-1999 (Both dates inclusive) for 2nd, born between 02-07-1994 to 01-07-1999 (Both dates inclusive) for 3rd Posts.||Refer notification document.|
Note: Age Relaxation is applicable for Ex-servicemen and OBC candidates as per govt. norms.
Required Educational / Professional Qualification:
- Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any stream from a recognized university/ educational institute with at least 60% marks till 5th/ 7th semester, in regular/ integrated course in that order, for ATC entry, additionally the candidate must have 60% combined marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X.
Know How to Apply:
- Suitable & Interested candidates may send applications with online method through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
How to Apply Online:
- Before applying online applicants should have valid email id and Contact No.
- Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
- Log on to the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click on Apply Online & Read all instructions login your self
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use
Application Closing Dates:
- Last Date to Apply – 16-09-2017.