East Central Railway asked for applications from qualified candidates for the recruitment of Sports Quota jobs in various disciplines for the years 2017-18. Suitable peoples can apply before 09-10-2017 & for remote areas on or before 24-10-2017. To know about selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|1||Sports Quota||21||Between 18-25 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2018.||Basic pay Rs.19900/21700 (equivalent to Pay Band 5200-20200 & Grade Pay Rs.1900/2000 as per 6th CPC) & Pay Level 4/5, Basic pay Rs.25500/29200 (equivalent to Pay Band 5200-20200 & Grade Pay 2400/2800 as per 6th CPC) over ECR/Hajipur against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement).|
Note: Age Relaxation is applicable for Ex-servicemen and OBC candidates as per govt. norms.
Required Educational / Professional Qualification:
- 12th Pass or equal or higher education from recognized Board/ Intermediate in Science with Maths & Physics/ Graduation or equal.
Examination Fee Details:
- Rs. 500/- or all candidates, Rs. 250/- for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex servicemen/ Persons with 40% or above Disabitities(PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes in the form of IPO (Indian Postal Order) should be pledged in favour of ‘FA&CAO, East Central Railway’ and payable at Hajipur.
Know How to Apply:
- Candidates have to send their application to General Manager (Personnel), Recruitment Section, E.C.Railway Headquarter Office, Hajipur, Distt.- Vaishali. Bihar. PIN-844101 & may also drop the application in the drop-box provided for the purpose in the Office. General Manager (P), East Central Railway, Hajipur. Candidates have to send application in English or Hindi on a A-4 size paper and should be filled in own hand writing, One recent passport size photograph duly signed to ben pasted along with required certificates/ documents.
Application Closing Dates:
- Last Date to Apply - 09-10-2017.
- Last Date to Apply for Remote Areas - 24-10-2017.