Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSC NER), Guwahati asked for applications from qualified candidates for the recruitment of Senior Research Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, ACIO Grade-I, Conservation Assistant, Junior Conservation Assistant & Other posts. Suitable peoples can apply before 24-09-2017. To know about selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Research Assistant||07||30 years as on 24-09-2017.||Rs.9300-34800 GP Rs.4200/- (Pre-revised)|
|2||Senior Technical Assistant||02||Rs.9300-34800 GP Rs.4200/- corresponding to Level 6 of pay Matrix under 7th CPC|
|3||ACIO Grade-I||01||20 to 25 years as on 24-09-2017.||Rs.9300-34800 GP Rs.4600/- (Pre-revised)|
|4||Conservation Assistant||01||18 to 25 years as on 24-09-2017.||Level-4 in the pay matrix: Rs.25500-81100|
|5||Junior Conservation Assistant||01||Level-2 in the pay matrix: Rs.19900-63200|
|6||Field-cum-Laboratory Attendant||01||Rs.5200-20200 GP Rs.1800/- (Level-1 as per 7th CPC)|
Note: Age Relaxation is applicable for Ex-servicemen and OBC candidates as per govt. norms.
Required Educational / Professional Qualification:
- Master Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University for 1st Post.
- Master’s Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/ Geophysics/ Statistics/ Geology or Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent for 2nd Post.
- M.Sc in Chemistry or Physics for 3rd Post.
- Minimum 10th pass from recognized Board and Diploma in Civil Engineering of minimum three years duration from a recognized Institute for 4th Post.
- Minimum 10th pass from recognized Board and Industrial Training Institute Certificate in subjects relating in Civil Engineering for 5th Post.
- Matriculation or equivalent pass for 6th Post.
- Rs. 100/- through online SBI Net-Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards or SBI Challan. Examination fee will be exempted to Women candidates, SC, ST, PH and Ex Servicemen Applicants.
Know How to Apply:
- Suitable & Interested candidates may send applications with online method through website of www.ssconline.nic.in. After submission of online application they have to send the printed copy of online application form to The Regional Director/ Dy. Director (NER), Staff Selection Commission, North Eastern Region, Housefed Complex, Dispur Beltola Basistha Road Guwahati-781006. They have to send all needed documents with application form.
How to Apply Online:
- Online Applicants should log on to the website www.ssconline.nic.in
- Choose the desired post & Click on “Click to apply”.
- Complete the New Registration & Get Registration No.
- Enter the Registration No. & Other details in Application Part.
- After filling the relevant data & Submit the Form.
- Take print copy of application form for future use.
Application Closing Dates:
- Last Date to Apply – 24-09-2017.