Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, D/ O Personnel & Training, Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region (SSC ER) asked for applications from qualified candidates for the recruitment of 97 Field Attendant (with Multi-tasking), Assistant (Architectural Department), Laboratory Assistant, Farm Assistant, Junior Conservation Assistant & Other posts. Suitable peoples can online from 25-08-2017 to 24-09-2017. To know about selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|1||Field Attendant (with Multi-tasking)||01||Between 18 to 27 years as on 24-09-2017||₹5200/- – ₹20200/-, Grade Pay ₹1800/- (PB-1) (as per 6th CPC) (Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th CPC)|
|2||Assistant (Architectural Department)||06||Between 18 – 30 years as on 24-09-2017.||₹ 9300/- – ₹34800/-, Grade Pay ₹ 4200 /- (PB-2) (as per 6th CPC)|
|3||Laboratory Assistant||01||Between 18 – 25 years as on 24-09-2017.||₹5200/- – ₹20200/-, Grade Pay ₹1900/- (PB-1) (as per 6th CPC)|
|4||Farm Assistant||01||₹5200/- – ₹20200/-, Grade Pay ₹2400/- (PB-1) (as per 6th CPC)|
|5||Laboratory Assistant-III||61||₹5200/- – ₹20200/-, Grade Pay ₹1900/- (PB-1) (as per 6th CPC) (Level-2 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)|
|6||Junior Conservation Assistant||07||₹19,900 – ₹63,200/- (Level-2 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)|
|7||Conservation Assistant||03||₹25,500 – ₹81,100/- (Level-4 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)|
|8||Junior Zoological Assistant||07||Between 18 to 27 years as on 24-09-2017|
|9||Junior Geographical Assistant||02||Between 18 – 25 years as on 24-09-2017.||₹29,200/- – ₹92,300/- (Level-5 as per Pay Matrix of 7th CPC)|
|10||Library and Information Assistant||01||Refer notification document.||₹9300/- – ₹34800/-, Grade Pay ₹4200/- (PB-2) (as per 6th CPC)|
|11||Library and Information Asst||01||₹9300/- – ₹34800/-, Grade Pay ₹4200/- (PB-2) (as per 6th CPC)|
|12||Research Associate (Folk-lore)||01||₹9300/- – ₹34800/-, Grade Pay ₹4200/- (PB-2) (as per 6th CPC) (Level-6 as per Pay Matrix of 7th CPC)|
|13||Research Associate (Bio-Chemistry)||01||₹9300/- – ₹34800/-, Grade Pay ₹4200/- (PB-2) (as per 6th CPC)|
|14||Research Associate (Linguistics)||02||₹9300/- – ₹34800/-, Grade Pay ₹4200/- (PB-2) (as per 6th CPC) (Level-6 as per Pay Matrix of 7th CPC)|
|15||Assistant Central Interlligence Officer Grade I (Documents)||02||₹9300/- – ₹34800/-, Grade Pay ₹4600/- (PB-2) (as per 6th CPC)/ Level-7 as per Pay Matrix of 7th CPC|
Note: Age Relaxation is applicable for Ex-servicemen and OBC candidates as per govt. norms.
Required Educational / Professional Qualification:
- Matriculation or equivalent pass with science subjects from a recognized Board for 1st Post.
- Diploma in Architecture from a recognized University or Institute for 2nd Post.
- Intermediate or Senior Secondary or 12th pass with science or agriculture subjects from a recognized Board or University for 3rd Post.
- Pass in 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with a certificate course or training in Agriculture from a recognized institute and at least one year’s experience of work at an Agriculture Farm of Central or State Government or Public Sector Undertaking for 4th Post.
- 12th or equivalent with Science from a recognized University for S.No-5, Minimum 10th pass from a recognized Board for 6th Post.
- Rs.100/- through online SBI Net-Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards or SBI Challan. Examination fee will be exempted to Women candidates, SC, ST, PH and Ex Servicemen Candidates.
Know How to Apply:
- Suitable & Interested candidates may send applications with online through www.ssconline.nic.in. After submission of online application they have to send hard copy of the online application with affix a copy of the photograph along with self attested copies of Certificates/ documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, Caste/ Category Certificate to the Regional Director (ER) Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region, Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building, 8th Floor, 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road,Kolkata-700 020.
Application Closing Dates:
- Last Date to Apply – 24-09-2017.