Maharashtra Public Service Commission (Maharashtra PSC) asked for applications from qualified candidates for the recruitment of Law Officer posts in Directorate of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Maharashtra Education Service, Gr-B. Suitable peoples can apply online from 22-08-2017 to 11-09-2017. To know about selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|1||Law Officer||02||38 years as on 01-12-2017.||Es.9,300-34,800+ Grade Pay 4,600/-|
Note: Age Relaxation is applicable for Ex-servicemen and OBC candidates as per govt. norms.
Required Educational / Professional Qualification:
- Degree in Law with 05 years experience as an Advocate in the High Court.
- Rs. 524/- for Unreserved, Rs. 324/- for Reserved candidates, Rs. 24/- for Ex-Serviceman, Fee can be pay through SBI Challan/ Online payment/ CSC.
Know How to Apply:
- Suitable & Interested candidates may send applications with online method through website of www.mpsc.gov.in/ and mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
How to Apply Online:
- Log on the website www.mpsc.gov.in or mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Click on Advertisement/ Notifications.
- Again click on Online Application.
- Select the desired post & read all instructions.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Now take a print out of online application form for future use.
Application Closing Dates:
- Last Date to Apply – 11-09-2017.